Sunday, 4 May 2014

Challenge #205 - Louise's Sketch


Good Morning and welcome to another week, here at Sunday Sketch and Stamp!
Thank you to everyone who played along with last week's challenge.

Winner (as picked by random.org) of Challenge #196 is...

Number X10 - Cally!


Congratulations!
Please email us at the address in the sidebar to claim your prize and don't forget to snag the blinkie from the sidebar to display on your own blog!

Here is this week's sketch...






And here is what our talented DT have done with it...

Louise

 

2 comments:

  1. I cannot thank you adequately for the posts on your web site. I know you add a lot of time and effort into these and hope you know how much I enjoy it. I hope I am able to do the identical thing for someone else at some point.
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another fun sketch to work with!

    ReplyDelete