Sunday, 23 March 2014

Challenge #199 Joni's Sketch

Happy beautiful Sunday everyone!
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far!
It's Joni here, with my last posting for Sunday Sketch and Stamp.
I am so grateful that Marie let me be on this wonderful design team,
they are such a talented bunch of designers!

Before this week's sketch, congratulations to last week's winner:
Carla Suto with this adorable card:


And now on to this week's sketch from me:

Feel free to add your own design elements, flip or rotate it,
as long as we see the basic design on your creation!
I will be back with my own card, for now enjoy Louise's beautiful fairy:

Louise


Francesca 

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I was just wondering if you have received my 2 emails from winning a challenge as I haven't heard anything back yet? xxx

    ReplyDelete