Sunday, 23 February 2014

Challenge # 195 - Team 1

Good Morning and welcome to another week, here at Sunday Sketch and Stamp!
Thanks to everyone who played along with last week's challenge - I'm glad you liked the sketch, we had lots of entries and some lovely comments! 
So, who is the lucky winner? The winner picked by random.org is number 13!!
Unlucky for some but certainly not for our winner! Congratulations to Sheena, who played along with this beautiful card -
 
Sheena - please email us at the address in the sidebar to claim your prize and don't forget to snag the blinkie from the sidebar to display on your own blog :)

If you fancy playing along with us again, here's the sketch for this week's challenge #195:

I hope you all like it! Please remember our rules - you must follow the sketch (you can flip it, rotate it and embellish it to your heart's content - as long as we can see the sketch in there!) and you must include stamping - digi stamping is fine. For full details, see the 'rules' tab at the top of the page.
And here's some inspiration from our wonderful Design Team.

Francesca 

Guylaine

Louise

I hope you'll find the time to play along with us again this week, we look forward to seeing whatever you create xx

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great sketch! Love the samples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for selecting me as the winner this week! I'll be emailing shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed, I need to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a weblog that's each educative and entertaining, and let me let you know,Cardsharing Server you've gotten hit the nail on the head. Your idea is excellent; the difficulty is something that not enough people are talking intelligently about. I am very comfortable that I stumbled throughout this in my seek for something regarding this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable DT cards! Thanks for another great sketch to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the wonderful sketch and fantastic DT inspiration!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete