Sunday, 10 November 2013

Challenge # 182

Morning! It's time for a new challenge here at Sunday Sketch and Stamp but first let's say a big thanks to all of you who played along with us last week. The winner, chosen by random.org is.............Lori Byrns who played along with this gorgeous card.....


Congratulations Lori!! Please contact us at the address in the sidebar to claim your prize.
Talking of prizes - I must apologise for the delay in getting back to everyone, all of you who have been waiting to hear from me, please bear with me, I've had a lot going on in my personal life which I don't want to go into here but I will get back to you all shortly - I'm hoping to be able to catch up this week.

So - back to this week's sketch and it was designed by the lovely Berit before she left the DT and here it is:

 
Remember, if you don't follow the rules, your card will not count for the prize. We are a stamping challenge, so you must use stamping somewhere on your card - digi-stamping is fine. And you have to follow the sketch, you can flip it, rotate it and embellish it to your hearts content, as long as we can see the sketch in there somewhere! To find out more about the rules - see our Rules page.

Here's some inspiration from our wonderful Design Team:

 Catherine


Francesca




Kathleen




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful DT cards! Thanks for the great sketch to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to hearing from you about the missing prizes :)

    ReplyDelete