Sunday, 25 August 2013

Challenge # 171 - Carole's Sketch

Morning all! I hope you're enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend (for those of you in the UK anyway) - an extra day off work and another day of crafting for everyone!!

Challenge #170 Winner

Thanks, as always to those of you who played along with us last week. The winner chosen by random.org is........Shelly!!! Who was very inventive and used last week's sketch inside her card.....

 

Gorgeous card, Shelly! Congratulations! Please e-mail me via the address in the sidebar and I'll get your prize sent to you.

Challenge # 171 Sketch

Here's this week's sketch, which has been designed by Carole:

 

Please remember our rules - you must follow the sketch (you can flip it, rotate it and embellish it to your heart's content - as long as we can see the sketch in there!) and you must include stamping - digi stamping is fine. For full details of our rules, please visit the rules page (tab at the top).

And here's some inspiration from our wonderful Design Team:


 


 Sam
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! Very happy to win... I have sent the email. Thanks again :) Can't wait to join in this week....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooops I had a complete blonde moment and forgot that my image was a topper and not stamped! I do apologise and I have deleted my entry. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful DT creations! Thanks for the challenge and the great sketch!

    ReplyDelete