Sunday, 7 July 2013

Challenge #164: Joni's Sketch

Happy Sunday everyone!
It's Joni here with a new challenge for the week.
Before we begin, thank you for your entries with Kim's sketch,
let's announce the winner of her beautiful creation:
Congratulations to Jobey for the win!
Please email us to collect your prize.

This week is a simple sketch, using different shapes for fun:
For your chance to win a prize, all you have to do is follow the sketch above 
but you must include a stamp or digi stamp on your creation. 
You can rotate the sketch, flip it, or resize it, 
as long as we can see that the main elements are there.
{Please see the rules page for more info.}

Here is what Team 1 created for this challenge:

Joni

Francesca 




Come and join in on the fun!
Be sure to link up your work below for your chance to win.
Have a wonderful week everyone, thank you for coming by!

7 comments:

  1. great sketch Joni - I enjoyed playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, Thank you so much. Have sent you an email :-) Jobey

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, you asked about the copics I used on the "Dreads" image. Here's the bad news, I've looked all over for my "cheat" sheet, I couldn't even find it when I posted the card, I pretty much remembered the paper and miscellaneous details but not the copics. Here's the good news. I colored several of that image and some other african american girls and I still have the copics info for them. So looking at them all and comparing I'll tell what I think I used:
    E15, 17,23, 25, 29, 49 I may have put a little of any of these And there are some pink and green spots for the bands. I know that's a lot of colors but I played with over and over trying to get some definition into the dreads.
    One of the images I haven't posted uses only E40, 42, 44 and 47 and the dreads look as good but at the time I forgot that the challenge was pink and green and I colored her clothes yellow and blue. And another one that uses only E23, 25, and 29, that one also was colored with colors that don't work for the challenge. So my advice is to try just the few colors and if you are not satisfied start adding some more colors.
    I'm really sorry I can't find the notes, I wanted to put them in a colors notebook I've started. Oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful DT creations! Thanks for the challenge and great sketch to use!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the projects are just wonderful. Thanks for letting me play in the challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a great sketch and I enjoyed playing for the first time in this challenge.All the DT creations were very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete