Sunday, 4 December 2011

Sunday Sketch and Stamp - #84 - Sarah's Sketch

Sarah here wishing you all a happy December. How are you getting on with your Christmas preparations? If you're like me and still have your cards to make, maybe this week's sketch will help.

Firstly, I have a winner from last week and Random.org chose #12 which is Aunty Sue with this card:


Congratulations Sue. Please contact us using the address in the sidebar and we'll arrange your prize from Crimson Cloud.
This week's prize is some smashing digi stamps; once again, very kindly donated by The Stamping Boutique


And here's my sketch - just don't forget to use a stamp somewhere on your LO or it won't be eligible for the prize


Here's some inspiration for you.

Helen Guest DT














 
I hope you'll join in with us. If you do, please link using InLinkz below

2 comments:

  1. Fab sketch and great inspiration from the team off to email you thanks for picking my number

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't post on time, so I'll just add a link here. I like your sketches! Thank you!!
    And all DT creations are so beautiful and inspiring!
    http://liliashandmade.blogspot.com/2011/12/idic-challenge-85-santas-getting-ready.html

    ReplyDelete