Sunday, 6 November 2011

Sunday Sketch & Stamp # 80 - Mira's sketch

Hello ladies and apologies for being so late today. It's me, Mira here - for the first time so I hope I'll do everything right.

First I'll announce the winner of the last week's challenge. The random.org picked a number 24 and that's Kimx! She entered the challenge with this gorgeous card:


Gongrats Kimx, get in touch using the address in the sidebar and we'll sort out your prize :)

And here's the sketch for this week and it's mine:


Remember, if you don't follow the rules, your card will not count for the prize. We are a stamping challenge, so you must use stamping somewhere on your card - digi-stamping is fine.
You can flip, rotate and re-size it, just as long as we can see that you have used the sketch.

The sponsor for this week is The Stamping Boutique.


To inspire you, here's cards made by our lovely ladies of DT:

















4 comments:

  1. Oh wow another wonderful sketch for me to work on. Thank you soooo much for picking me.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards of the team!
    I've also a question: the rules tell that we have two weeks to enter, but the challenges run just for one week: what is right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to be fortnightly, but we're now weekly Ellen. I'll get that changed. Thanks for pointing it out xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Sue, I can't go to your link. If you see this, can you post a comment so that I can see what you've done please? Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete