Sunday, 23 October 2011

Sunday Sketch & Stamp challenge #78 - Emma's Sketch

Dear Friends, it is time for a new challenge here at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.
This time it is my turn (Emma) to draw up our new sketch.

I'm pleased to announce that Jac is the winner of last week's gift voucher from


Thank you for joining in last week with your spooky Halloween card which is show below. Please contact us so that we can arrange for you to receive your prize.


This week's sketch is sponsored by


To enter, use my sketch and a stamp to make a card, then link to your blog post showing it using Inlinkz at the bottom of the post.


You can flip, rotate and re-size it, just as long as we can see that you have used my sketch.

Here's some inspiration for you. The first two cards have been done by members of Crafts 4 Eternity's own design team. Thank you to all the ladies for your cards this week.
















6 comments:

  1. a lovely sketch and just what I was looking for. lovely card by the DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting us at C4E to create a card for you this week it was great fun !! Love the cards created.
    Hugs Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous DT creations & sketch :) hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoo hoo, thanks for picking me, have emailed you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.

    ReplyDelete