Sunday, 30 January 2011

Challenge #46 ~Erin's Sketch~



Hi Everyone!!!

Welcome to challenge #46!!! It's Erin here with you for this fortnight's challenge. But first, a big thanks to all of you who joined in with Emma's fabulous sketch 45 and to Gingerloft Digi Stamps for sponsoring a fun couple of weeks!!! The winner of the Gingerloft prize is number 82, which is


Please contact us using the email addy in the sidebar for details on your prize!!!

SKETCH 46
Please feel free to flip, resize and embellish as you wish, just as long as we can see the original elements! Have fun!!!

Our sponsor this week is
I started my digi site in December 09 after being blogging for 1 yr. I studied Graphic Design and photography and now work for the NHS as a photographer.

I still love to draw and card making has made my two fantastic hobbies combine. I am still growing with the images and adding all the time to my site.

Di's Digi Prize:

The Rules

Remember, if you don't follow the rules, your card will not count for the prize. We are a stamping challenge, so you must use stamping somewhere on your card - digi-stamping is fine.

To find out more about the rules - see our Rules page.

Simply make your card, following the sketch and including stamping, and submit it using the InLinkz widget below before midnight on Saturday 12 February 2011. Good luck and have fun:)

DT CARDS.....


4 comments:

  1. Fab DT cards! Love the sketch - thanks!
    Sparkly Moo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic DT work as always and I love this sketch but tipped it on its side to use
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog and following me. I"m following you right back via SC #277.

    You have a great blog here....def hope to take part in one of the challenges in the near future...thanks for sharing your blog :)

    http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that was a great sketch, love the DT cards.

    ReplyDelete