Sunday, 27 September 2009

Challenge #12 - Barb's Sketch

Wow! Once again the whole design team are overwhelmed by the response to our challenge - we're all pleased that you like our little blog so much! We'll be showing you the sketch and DT examples for challenge #12 soon, but first, we have two announcements to make.

Guest Design Team

You may remember that as part of the prize for challenge 10 we were going to select 3 people to join us as guest designers. After much deliberation, wee have invited:

Vicki
Claire
Mira

These three fabulous ladies will be joining us from our next challenge, so watch this space to see exactly why we invited them onboard!

The second thing you'll all be waiting to find out is...

* * * * ************************************* * * * *
Challenge #11 ~ Winner

Using random.org to select a number, the winner of the Pink Petticoat Prize is entry 33 who is

Liz from Buttons For Brains!

Congratulations Liz! Please email your full name, postal address and email address to us (see email address in the sidebar) and we'll get your prize off to you ASAP!

* * * * ************************************* * * * *

This fortnight's sketch (#12) has been designed by Barb:

If you take part in this fortnight's challenge, you could win these 2 unmounted red rubber stamps from Alota Rubber Stamps.


To enter the challenge, follow the sketch and include stamping somewhere on your creation, post it on your blog, and post the direct link to it using the Mr Linky widget below. (Please do not post a general link to your blog, as this makes it more difficult for us to find your card - thanks!). If you don't have a blog, please email a picture of your card to us (see the sidebar for our email address) and we'll put it in our online gallery and enter you into the challenge. Entries closes at midnight (GMT) on Saturday 10th October - good luck!

Here are the Design Team's fabulous cards to (hopefully) inspire you! As always, do hop along to our blogs to find out how our creations were made - we'd love you to stop by and tell us what you think!











Don't forget, if you don't have a blog you can either email us a picture of your entry or the link to your online gallery. We look forward to seeing all your cards!

x The SSS Design Team x


** Entries to this challenge are now closed. Click here to see entries for this challenge**

9 comments:

  1. Just found this challenge blog love the sketch be back later to upload my creation
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, I won. Thanks a lot, I have sent email with my info.

    Liz buttonsforbrains!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi yet another blog added to my favs list. Well I made a card to your layout as it fitted in with a n idea I already had for some paper I had. I did have a stamp of the image I used on the tag but decided to use paper for a change. The layout worked really well and I was pleased with my finished result doing something I wouldn't normally do which is stamp. To my dismay when I thought I'd enter my card to your challenge I needed to stamp so if I get chance I'll habve to make another card for your challenge. Well just thought I'd like to say thanks for a brilliant layout and if you wanted to see my card no stamps used I'd leave a link here . Thanks again Julye
    heres my card minus the stamping

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thanks for the lovely sketch Barbara
    really liked this one, its a bit different!

    Paula x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for another great sketch and gorgeous cards by the DT:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful sketch... I linked my card...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sketch and DT cards. My card is with Mr L x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fantastic sketch and the DT's creations are amazing. I have entered my spooky card !

    Thanks,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thought the sketch looked quite difficult when I first looked at it, but once I got it I loved it and had great fun with it.
    I have created myself a blog now so do not have to enter using my flickr anymore.

    ReplyDelete