Sunday, 7 June 2009

Challenge #4 - Steph's sketch

A HUGE thank you to everyone who took part in challenge #3. Your support means so much to all of us here at Sunday Sketch & Stamp!

First, we must announce the winner of challenge #3 [drum roll please!] ...

* * * * ************************************* * * * *

Challenge #3 ~ Winner

Using random.org [and taking out the non-entry comments], the winner of the Crafts 4 Eternity 'Teen Collection 1' digital stamps is entry 22 which is
Debs aka Freckleface!
Congratulations Debs! Please email your full name, postal address and email address to us (see email address in the sidebar) and we'll get your prize off to you ASAP!

* * * * ************************************* * * * *

This fortnight's sketch (#4) has been designed by Steph:

Sunday Sketch & Stamp: Challenge #4 (Steph's sketch)
...and you could win this gorgeous unmounted red rubber sheet of 'Older and Wiser' stamps designed and donated by Sharon Duncan. These stamps are perfect for this time of year, as the end of the school year is fast approaching and exam results will soon be published:


Approx sheet size 8.5 cm x 18.5 cm


Sharon Duncan is well-known in the crafting world, especially by those of us who are regular 'Create & Craft TV' viewers. Sharon has been designing crafts CDs since 2002. After many successful years running an Ebay store, she was approached by Create and Craft TV where she made her television debut. After appearing on TV, demand for her CDs grew and grew and Sharon decided it was time to take the next step and start her own online store, Sharon Duncan Crafts. The website has grown in size and popularity and now carries hundreds of fantastic crafty bits and bobs at great prices (with FREE UK P&P!). Sharon now has over 60 different CD titles available and has recently introduced her own unmounted stamp sheets.

Click here to go to Sharon Duncan Crafts

To enter the challenge, follow the sketch and include stamping somewhere on your creation, post it on your blog, and post the direct link to it in the comments section below. (Please do not post a general link to your blog, as this makes it more difficult for us to find your card - thanks!). If you don't have a blog, please email a picture of your card to us and we'll put it in our online gallery and enter you into the challenge. Entries closes at midnight (GMT) on Saturday June 20th - good luck!

The Design Team have made some fabulous cards and LOs for this challenge. Do hop along to our blogs to find out how our creations were made - we'd love you to stop by and tell us whay you think!



Steph



Clare

Ger

Maggie

Sem
Don't forget, if you don't have a blog you can either email us a picture of your entry or the link to your online gallery.

Happy crafting folks!

x The SSS Design Team x

** We were using the Mister Linky widget. Unfortunately, as this widget has grown in popularity, the host servers are now being overloaded to the point where the embedded widget is not working. Mister Linky does not know when this issue will be resolved. Therefore, please post your link in the comments section below until further notice. Thanks! **

21 comments:

  1. I just found your sight- Love it!!! here is the link to the card that I made for this challenge. http://myartsycraftywhatever.blogspot.com/2009/06/sunday-sketch-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my card!

    This is the first time I've done one of these challenges. It was fun and I look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heres my card Really enjoyed this challenge. Great cards from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this sketch. Thank you for the inspiration. Fab DT work.

    my card is on my blog here.

    Love Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog this morning and my card just clicked together. Look forward to playing again.
    Here's my card:
    http://gottheartart.blogspot.com/2009/06/challenge4-stephs-sketch.html
    Thanks,
    Beverly Gotthardt

    ReplyDelete
  6. a nice sketch...
    here is my card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is my card for this challenge.
    http://salspapercrafts.blogspot.com/2009/06/dancing-couple.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I have problems getting this "link" thingy to work (only because I don't know what I'm doing [lol]) but I will try once more.
    Thanks for the lovely sketch to work with - it allowed me to use my 4 vintage ladies heads all at once.
    Hope you like it and thanks for looking.
    Here's my card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab sketch and great DT works!!

    Here is my card.
    Thank you for looking.

    torico XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous job the DT has done! I love those cards! I decided to combine mine with another challenge that was to create a box or bag, and soooooo, mine is a little different, but still used this sketch.
    You can find it here.
    Thanks for the fun sketch! =)
    Hugs
    Lynda =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoyed making this - got nice and messy ;-)
    Heres my card

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great sketch and dt cards

    Here's Mine!

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great DT cards, such a variety of styles just show how differently a sketch can work. I'm playing along again this week, my card is here. Thanks for visiting! Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great challenge. I love these neat designs.

    Here's my card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there, it's my first time here at sketch and stamp, and I love all the different DT work. Great sketch too, Steph, one that I think I will use a lot.
    Here's my card
    Thanks for looking xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. SORRY- DID NOT LINKED IT PROPERLY
    SO HERE IT IS:
    HERE IT IS THIS TIME

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well, I'm back. I don't know if it's legal to post 2 times for your challenge, but Steph your sketch was perfect for this set of stamps and the TPE Challenge. Let me know the rules, I didn't see anything on the side bar pertaining to this.
    Here's my card
    Thanks,
    Beverly Gotthardt

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loved using this little sketch, thanks so much. My card is here
    Thanks for looking.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think I've made it by the skin of my teeth! Loved this sketch and the inspiration from the design team.

    Here's my entry

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful examples by the DT! Love all the different takes!
    Here's mine

    ReplyDelete