Sunday, 24 May 2009

Challenge #3 - Sem's sketch

Thank you all for yet another fantastic response to our second challenge! We really do enjoy visiting all your blogs and viewing your fabulous entries!

So, without further ado, it's time to announce the winner of challenge #2:

* * * * ************************************* * * * *

Challenge #2 ~ Winner

Using random.org, the winner of The Craft Barn £10 Gift Voucher is number 19, making our winner Pinky from Pinky's World. Congratulations ! Please email your full name, postal address and email address to us (see email address in the sidebar) and we'll get your prize off to you ASAP!

* * * * ************************************* * * * *

Onto the challenge! This fortnight's sketch (#3) has been designed by Sem:


Sunday Sketch & Stamp: Sketch #3 (Sem)
You can rotate the sketch, resize the elements, and add to the sketch, but remember we must be able to recognise the original layout. And don't forget - you must use stamping somewhere!

If you take part in this fortnight's challenge, you could win this fabulous set of 8 BRAND NEW RELEASE digital stamps, provided by our sponsors, Crafts 4 Eternity - perfect for those hard-to-make teenage cards:
Crafts 4 Eternity is a boutique online craft store, run by the lovely Michele, who also designs her own range of digital stamps. Click here to view the entire range.

To enter the challenge, follow the sketch and include stamping somewhere on your creation, post it on your blog, and post the direct link to it in the comments section below. (Please do not post a general link to your blog, as this makes it more difficult for us to find your card - thanks!). If you don't have a blog, email a picture of your card to us and we'll put it in our online gallery and enter you into the challenge. Entries closes at midnight (GMT) on Saturday June 6th - good luck!

The Design Team were lucky enough to be given these fabulous Crafts 4 Eternity digi stamps to play with, so here are our creations to inspire you all...

Sem

Steph

Arianne

Barb

Clare

Ger

Maggie

We hope we've inspired you, and that you have as much fun with the sketch as we did!

Oh, and don't forget to leave a comment, as we love reading them!

x The SSS Design Team x
** Challenge #3 is now closed. Thank you for all your entries. The winner has been announced in the Challenge #4 post above. **

35 comments:

  1. Fab sketch and cards girls. Mine is here.Thanks for looking,
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the lovely Sketch!
    Here is my bookhugs
    alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely prize ladies, cheered me up. I will be emailing you asap.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had a great time being creative with this sketch - thank you!
    Am afraid I cant find Mr Linky - sorry - here is a link to my cardThank you for looking X

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Linky isnt working for me! :) Anyway, here is my entry: http://katies-crafts.blogspot.com/2009/05/sunday-sketch-and-stamp-challenge-3.html
    Sorry, I dont know how to do the link thing either - Oh I am useless! lol Goodluck all - some lovely work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for my mistake yesterday... Here is my Card.

    The sketch is great, will use it again :)

    TFL! Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great sketch. I had to use it for my hubby's birthday card. I can't find Mr. Linky, but my card is posted on my blog www.thethinkinspot.blogspot.com. Thanks for letting me play!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is Sam's link that was originally placed into My Linky.

    Sam's entry.She was comment #3 (between Alexandra & Tanja)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is Linda's (Linanna) link that was originally placed into Mr Linky.

    Linda's entry.She commented immediately before Lorie's comment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for another great sketch! Here is my card:

    http://kimsherrodstudio.blogspot.com/2009/05/sunday-sketch-stamp-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here is my card.Great sketch! http://brtowsleyblogs.blogspot.com/2009/05/sunday-sketch-challenge-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful sketch ~loved working with it!!
    here is my card
    thanksfor looking
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. loved the sketch i had a bit of a play with my entry, great dt cards too. x karen x
    here is my card

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great sketch, fab DT cards. Here's my cardHappy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the sketch lovely cards from DT here's my Card Thanks for looking.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good evening everybody at Sketch and Stamp
    Just a quick thank you for my wonderful surprise candy that arrived yesterday i absoloutly love K&Co papers and how lucky am i to receive a whole 12 x12 designer paper book.
    Your blog and you guys rock hope to get to take part of this fab sketch Sem
    huge hugs Debra

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi everyone, what a fab sketch this week, I really enjoyed using it. Fab DT cards to inspire us. Here is my card Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOw, so glad I founf this challenge this week, love the sketch and the DT cards, Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just wanted to say I only found your site today and it’s really cool. You’ve been very busy and have so many good ideas. Your creations are really cute. I write a London based crafty e-zine and blog named Extremely Crafty Ideas. Wouldlove to hear what you think. Best wishes, Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great challenge blog you´ve created! And the DT cards are fabulous. It was a lot of fun using your beautiful sketch!
    Please have a look at my card here. Thank you!
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loved the sketch and cards here is mine thank you
    Luv Jane xxx

    http://jcocraft.blogspot.com/2009/06/inspirational-card-sketches-challenge_01.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fab cards by the SSSDT and really enjoyed the sketch will defo use it again. my entry can be foundhere thanks for lokking Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  23. What fantastic cards everyone on the DT has created. Each and every one of them are AWESOME!
    I finally got around to getting my card done for this challenge, and just finished posting it.

    You can find it here.Thanks for taking a look.
    Hugs
    Lynda =)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabby sketch & gorgeous DT cards!
    Helen x

    Here's my card

    ReplyDelete
  25. Okay, I'm going to get it right this time! Here's a link to my card.

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this sketch and have used it to make one of my twins 4th birthday card.

    http://lynsblogger.blogspot.com/2009/06/pro-marker-sunday-sketch-and-stamp.html

    Thanks for looking. xxx blackdragon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. The DT have created another batch of incredible cards, and Sem designed a wonderful sketch!!! I am so happy I was able to play along before the challenge ended. You can find my card HERE. Thanks for another FUN challenge!!!

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cute sketch! I had fun with it ;)

    Here is where my card is posted:
    http://jacklynjessa.blogspot.com/2009/06/sunday-sketch-stamp-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  29. Somehow my promarker challenge entry has appeared here
    Here is the new card I made for this challenge Here is my entry Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fab sketch again, and gorgeous examples too!
    Here is my card!
    X, Ava

    ReplyDelete
  31. Just seen your sketch Jacklyn-Jessa. You can see you had fun.

    ReplyDelete