Sunday, 26 April 2009

Sunday Sketch & Stamp #1

Well, it's finally here - our first every challenge! Are you as excited as we are?

This is our first sketch, designed by Maggie Bob:


Sunday Sketch & Stamp: Challenge #1

You can put your sentiment anywhere on the card, and rotate it round, even change the oval for another shape like a circle, but the basic elements of the sketch must be obvious. and don't forget - you must use stamping somewhere!

If you take part in this fortnight's challenge, you could win this fabulous prize, provided by our wonderful sponsors from Crafty Ribbons, who really do have the most amazing collection of ribbons I've ever seen. They've given us this wonderful prize for one lucky person to win:




That's a set of 6 (count 'em - 6!) of Crafty Ribbon's RibbonBoxes! Wow!

To enter the challenge, simply make a card following the sketch, post it on your blog and post the direct link to it using Mr Linky below. Don't leave your entry in a comment, although feel free to leave a comment if you've got something to say! If you don't have a blog, email a picture of your card to sundaysketchandstamp@gmail.com and we'll put it in our online gallery, and enter you into the challenge. Entry closes at midnight (GMT) on Saturday May 9th - good luck.

Now, here are the wonderful DT cards to give you some inspiration.



We hope we've inspired you, and that you have as much fun with the sketch as we did!

*** Congratulations to our blog hop winners Debra, Katie, Carol, Jenni & Nicki. Your prizes will be on their way shortly ***

If you are entering the challenge, please put your name and a direct link to the post with your challenge card in to Mr Linky below. Please do not just link to the main page of your blog, as this makes it more difficult for us to find your card - thanks.

** Challenge #1 is now closed. Thank you for all your entries. The winner has been announced in the Challenge #2 post above. **

24 comments:

  1. Good morning - raring to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog hop-really enjoyed it!
    Love all the scrumptious DT cards-will give it a try during the week!
    Dei xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did sleep in but my blogger didn't work :(

    Sorry all, lookin forward to seeing what peeps create and who will win the wonderful blog prize!!!

    Ger x

    ReplyDelete
  4. well after all that blog-hopping I just had to do the challenge - you'll find it here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed the hop - hope you like my card!
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the new blog ladies, DT cards are excellent.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous DT cards!!! I look forward to playing along this week:o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this sketch, so much fun to play with. Thank you for the challenge, its my two favourite things combined - stamping and sketches. It doesn't get any better than this!! :-)

    Get new challenge blog. Love it. Can't wait for the next one!

    Hugs
    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this fab sketch - I really enjoyed it :) What amazing DT cards - great inspiration girls! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous examples!! Loved making this sketch.. You've created a fabulous new challenge blog!!
    X, Ava

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Maggie and team
    This is a first for me, took me ages but have enjoyed myself! Great sketch.
    Ali - Crafty Ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab sketch & gorgeous DT cards!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab new challenge blog ladies and great sketch - I had great fun with it! Thanks for the inspiring DT cards. I have linked my card via Mr Linky
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab DT cards & an awesome sketch. I know this one will get loads of use. Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved working with this sketch... definitely one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the nice comment on my blog. I loved the sketch. It was fun to work with. I am still a beginner but I sure love making cards, the challenges, seeing all the cards and reading all the comments. Thanks for the sketch and offering a place to play.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi all

    Great DT and challenge and prize

    I was number 25 but Mr widdgey was obviously not happy as he didn't link to me :(
    (maybe it was something I did who knows LOL!)

    Can't wait for challenge number 2

    Have a great week all
    TC

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great challenge and gorgeous DT cards!
    Couldn't see Mr Linky, so Here is my cardSee you next Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great sketch and new challenge, can't wait for the next challenge.
    Mr Linky is missing but you can find my card hereThanks for looking.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  20. if mr linky goes walkabout again you can find my card here

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mr Linky's still missing LOL so I shall link my card here!
    Great 1st sketch and fabulous DT cards to inspire :0)
    Here is my cardThanks for looking x
    Jennyx

    ReplyDelete