Wednesday, 22 April 2009

Our First Sponsor

Hello. I hope you are all looking forward to our first challenge, which launches in just 4 days! I know the design team are. We've all had our chance with the sketch, and we are dying to show you what we've come up with.

In the mean time, we are very proud to announce the sponsors of our first challenge. The wonderful team at Crafty Ribbons are providing us with a wonderful prize. So don't forget to check back on April 26th for your chance to win. In the meantime, why not check out all the other wonderful goodies available at Crafty Ribbons - I know I will be!

5 comments:

  1. Already a big fan of Crafty Ribbons - looking forward to another challenge :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo..I can't wait to play along AND see the beauty you create!!! Also, a better day could not have been selected...it is Zachary's 16th Birthday:o) My baby-baby is growing up:(: Yep. I don't know whether to smile or cry about it.

    Love ya bunches!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to joining in with the first challenge! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds exciting, and I am a Craft Ribbons customer, have loads of ribbons to use so challenges with ribbons are welcome.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to the first challenge! Fab choice of the first prize, what better?!

    Roxy (Roxy's Ribbons)

    ReplyDelete