Friday, 17 April 2009

Meet The Team - Stephanie



My name is Stephanie, but I also go by Steph. I'm from Weston, Missouri, which is north of Kansas City. I have been married to my wonderful husband, Stephen, for 16 years! We have 3 sons, Devin - 16, Dylan - 14, and Xander - 8 and they keep us plenty busy, especially with Christian Youth Theater. I was blessed to be able to stay home with them for 12 years before I had to go find a job.

I have an MBA in Human Resources and Marketing. I love photography, scrapbooking, rubber stamping, and especially cardmaking! I also crochet and cross-stitch! My mom is a crafter and I was so lucky to grow up with her crafting and teaching me how to craft!:)

I am very much into graphic design, web design, and computers. I am in love with a little program called Poser! I am a Stampin' Up demonstrator and am having so much fun learning new techniques. I think the one tool I could not live without would be my Stamp-a-Ma-Jig! I LOVE IT! :) I'm so glad to be a part of this design team and so excited to get started!

2 comments: