Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Meet The Team - Clare


Hi I'm Clare I'm from South Wales UK (no sheep jokes please..lol)
I'm married to my lovely Husband Dean,we have two boys together Jordan & Jake,and not forgetting my baby-Beau he's a 2yr old Bichon Frise.
Ive always been a crafty person esp when the boys have brought home projects from school .But it was only back last may 2008 that i started making cards for fun,for family and friends birthdays.And only recently i decided to take my cards in to work to sell....and they have been selling like hot cakes.And now Ive got orders from my work mates which is fantastic..and is building up my confidence.and what gives me the buz is seeing they faces when i hand them the cards they asked me to make.
My Fav technique at the moment is stamping and Digi stamping images coloured in with water coloured pencils.And keeping my card designs clean and crisp.But i just love discovering new techniques..i will try my hand at anything.I'm also a lover of sketches..i just think it makes it a lot easier for me to make a card quicker..esp when you've got a lot of orders to make.
So you can imagine how i felt when i was asked to join the DT for this fab challenge..my two fav technique's STAMPING AND SKETCHING .
My Dream would be to own my very own Craft shop so i can Craft all day + everyday and to sell such yummy craft goodies....but I'm still waiting for my numbers to come up on the Lottery..but maybe one day.
hugs to you all clare xx

1 comment: