Saturday, 18 April 2009

Meet The Team - Arianne

Hi, I'm Arianne from the Netherlands.
I'm a 40 year old, single, 1st grade teacher. The best job in the whole world!

Like most of you I started crafting when I was a little girl. Loved all of it, except drawing. Never got the neck of it.
For the longest time I spent all my time cross-stitching.
I still love to stitch, so almost all my cards and LOs include some (or a lot) stitching.

I love to work with sketches, because it saves me a lot of time! All the thinking has been done for me, so it saves me a lot of time. And as a teacher I don't always have enough of that!

Besides spending my time being creative I also love to ride my bike through our beautifull dutch scenery, love to watch movies and spent time with my friends and family.

I'm very excited to have been chosen for this DT.
I'm sure we all are going to have lots of fun together!

No comments:

Post a Comment