Monday, 13 April 2009

Challenge Launch Date!

Well, are you all eagerly anticipating the launch of our very first challenge? I know the team are, and we're all hard at work behind the scenes creating our first cards. I'm now very pleased to announce that we have set the date for the first challenge. Our first sketch will be available on Sunday April 26th.

Note the date in your diaries, write it on your hands, tie a knot in your hanky, but whatever you do, make sure you are here for the first ever challenge, not only to see the first DT cards, but also for your chance to win a fabulous prize (even I'm excited about it, and I can't win it).

In the meantime, we will be posting biographies of the DT up, so that you can get to know us. The first two are already up (check below), and I'll be adding a new one every day or so - so don't forget to check back.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment